From the youngest climbers in their sandpits to city-dwellers who love rock climbing, boulders and climbing towers for parks and playgrounds meet the needs of every type of climber. These outdoor structures are ideally suited to exterior use, making climbing accessible to all and offering a variety of climbing styles.
- Age: Child to Senior
- Discipline: Leisure, Sport
- Standard: Beginner to Expert
- Varied rock profile with specific areas for beginner climbers.
- Shapes, colours and features blend in with the surrounding natural rock
- Height restricted to 3 metres to encourage maximum use
- Landing surface: pea gravel, with shock-absorbent surfacing in a radius of 2.5m around the boulder
- Accessibility for climbers with disabilities and reduced mobility
- Freeform cracks and features for simulated rock even better than the real thing
Holds and accessories
- Choose holds ?that comply with playgrounds standards (such as?Kids, Tic, Instinct 2, ?Toe., Didactics, Pedagogs.) and?T?V (such as Essential Jugs, Bloc 40, Tac, Climb-it) ?for maximum safety.
- Polyester climbing?holds? to avoid discolouration.
Park and Playground Boulders
- Specially designed for playgrounds in Lightwave Rock Effect simulated rock
- Available in 5 sizes:
- Voyager: 6m?, H 1.2m x L 2.4m x W 1.0m, 34 inserts, 2 climbers
- Pioneer: 11m?, H 1.6m x L 2.3m x W 1.6m, 63 inserts, 3 climbers
- Adventurer: 11m?, H 1.5m x L 2.7m x W 1.6m, 63 inserts, 3 climbers
- Explorer: 16m?, H 1.5m x L 3.2m x W 1.7m, 91 inserts, 4 climbers
- Challenger: 26m?, H 2.3m x L 3.6m x W 2.8m, 148 inserts, 5 climbers
- Climbing holds compliant with standard EN1176.1 (Playgrounds)
- Available in a range of natural rock shades